March 14, 2007

Enjoy PSP. Have Fun 2gether.

Friends,

This site is solely created to share the fun for PSP users. I, myself, is a PSP mania, eating, studying, sleeping, shxting, waiting at station, on the bus, all with a PSP on hand... I love PSP, I always look for latest games, music or movies to download. So, lots of my friends will look for me when they want to know what GAMES to download ? Any nice MUSIC ? popular MOVIES ?? and any web site is good, cheap and fast to download ??

This gives me the idea to create this site, instead of asking me, u guys can just click my blog and check it out. Apart from basic info, I'd also put down my recommendation and comments on those games, movies, music and web that I've tried out to let u guys hav a brief ideas what to expect.

Of course, if you guys found other good info or web that I miss out, please feel free to share with me. This is the whole purpose, I want to create a PSP community here, we share all the info & knowledge, Let's have fun together.

Any comment and suggestion to make this site better to serve the community, you'd always welcome to email me at

~~Share Freely ~~ Receive Freely ~~ Have Fun~~

No comments: